Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reflection and the Changing of the Season

WOW! I cannot believe that we are approaching the Labour Day weekend - then end of summer is upon us, and what a whirlwind summer it has been! 

As many of us are gearing up for fall, whether it be preparing our children (and ourselves!) for back to school, or just knowing that the summer holidays will be behind us, I must say I am ready for a bit of routine and schedule in my life. Fall not only brings cozy sweaters, crisp leaves and warm apple cider (just a few of my favourite parts of the season) -- it also brings new colour schemes and pallets for our fall weddings. I am really looking forward to working with our brides, helping them to create beautiful seasonal decor for their big day!

At Village Vines we have been looking ahead to Fall for a while now, we are planning a bridal open house with lots of new ideas to highlight the trends for 2012 - so stay tuned!

-- But before getting to that, I thought I'd do a bit of reflection on some of the beauty that has kept us busy this past month.

There really is something romantic about the warmth of this season... 

Enjoy this last long weekend of summer.




No comments: